Thursday, August 23, 2007

Chicken Eugenie

Taken from http://laneyu.blogspot.com/

4 chicken breasts
salt and pepper to taste
paprika
8-12 thin slices ham (I just bought thin deli cut ham in a container...can have lunch sandwiches with the leftovers.)
1/2 cup melted butter (I used light butter.)
1 can mushroom soup (can use low fat or fat free)
1 8oz carton sour cream (can use reduced fat)
1 4oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
1/2 cup sherry (I used red wine I already had on hand.)

Place ham in lightly greased 9x13 casserole dish. Top with chicken. (I placed the ham slices on top of the chicken instead of on the bottom.) Sprinle with paprika and salt and pepper. Combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Pour over the chicken and ham. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about one hour.

No comments: