Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tag I'm it

I've been tagged by Doril so here it goes.... 7 random facts about me.

  1. I lived in MA for the first 23 years of my life but I do not have a Boston accent.
  2. My high school mascot was the Rebel (complete with Confederate flag, even though it was New England). Our football coaches were Lee and Grant. Only the field hockey team mascot was the Porkers.... still embarrassed to say I graduated from that school.
  3. I broke my arm in the 5th grade. I kicked my own arm going over the vault in gymnastics
  4. My dog Riley was on the June/July 2007 cover of Animal Wellness Magazine. He's my little celebrity :)
  5. I hate olives. I try them often and just can not get myself to like them.
  6. I got very sick on my honeymoon in Italy. We spent 4 days in a hotel watching Italian television. We need a honeymoon do-over
  7. I can pretty much recite The Sound of Music and Annie. I watched them both WAY too much when I was little.

No comments: